Proving Damages for Slip and Fall Injuries in Texas
We’ve all seen the banana peel children’s cartoon where a character slips and falls. Unfortunately, in real life, it’s not nearly so humorous. Many people can and do get seriously hurt by falling on wet or slippery surfaces. In many cases, attorneys can prove that the owner of the property is responsible for the plaintiff’s damages.
At Khattar Law, LLC, slip and fall accidents have formed an important focus for our practice since 1991.
If you need legal advice about your options in a slip and fall injury case, contact a knowledgeable premises liability lawyer immediately. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Jason Khattar in San Antonio will offer an initial consultation for free.
Over the years, our law firm has developed considerable expertise in winning clients damages for their slip and fall injuries.
We know how to investigate and prove liability in cases involving:
- Wet floors in supermarkets, apartment building common areas, office buildings, convenience stores, shopping malls, or other structures
- Defective maintenance of building elements, such as handrails, stairways, porches or balconies
- Trip and fall accidents on uneven indoor or outdoor surfaces, or in poorly lit hallways
- Parking lot accidents caused by poor maintenance, uneven pavement, or confusing signs
- Accidents caused by dangerous conditions in swimming pools, elevators, escalators, unsecured construction sites or other private property
Proving liability for slip and fall injuries in Texas requires proving that the property owner was responsible. You should always write down the names and phone numbers of witnesses and store managers.
Get medical treatment and follow your doctor’s instructions. Call a lawyer as soon as you can.
In some cases, the accident victim may be at fault. However, this can be difficult to determine. Should the store owner have done more to prevent possible accidents and injuries? An attorney can help make that determination.
At the Law Offices of Jason Khattar, our experience in investigating and proving premises liability claims is comprehensive. We help clients understand the strengths and weaknesses of their cases, assisting them in recovering damages they need.
Our goal is to hold the property owner responsible.
To learn more about our experience with collecting damages for slip and fall injuries on private or public property, contact us HERE. Our liability attorneys in San Antonio will provide a free consultation.